Friday 17 January 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Review

La Roche Posay Effaclar K Review
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Review
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Review

We all know how amazing the famous La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is, so when the chance came up to review another of their products, I couldn't contain myself. I don't know if it's a recent change of my cleanser but skin has been horrible lately, oily, bumpy and breaking out a lot. 

The La Roche-Posay Effaclar K  is described as a daily renewal fluid that helps gradually exfoliate the skin to create a smoother texture, smaller pores and regain a clearer complexion. It is a lightweight yet hydrating fluid and sinks into the skin lovely to create the perfect matte finish to the skin, but without being too flat. I find it leaves my skin looking much smoother under my make-up and helps keep the oily at bay amazingly. 

My skin has started clearing up after only using this for a couple of days, I swear by it now! I can feel around my nose and chin, all the congestion has been smoothed and those bumps under the surface are disappearing. Even though I have some scarring left, my skin looks in a much better condition even without make-up. This is another La Roche-Posay that has been added to my holy grail collection, it just seems they can do no wrong when it comes to keeping my skin happy. 


Do you love this? What other La Roche-Posay products do you recommend? 


Kerry
Twitter | Bloglovin'Instagram 

FIRST PUBLISHED ON LIVEDWITHLOVE.COM BY MYSELF.

1 comment: